“How soon will you be here?” That’s the crucial question we get asked by our customers when they are in the midst of an appliance failure or breakdown.

Machine downtime costs money no matter what sector you are in and when the equipment is crucial to service standards, then the rush to get it fixed is even more urgent.

We pride ourselves on offering service without compromise, especially during an emergency, which is why we have developed our repair and maintenance programme around this one crucial question – the question of speed.

Now, of course, with speed must come accuracy, quality and professionalism, which are all important when helping a business get back on its feet after an appliance breakdown – we take this really seriously and would never compromise on the quality of our work for a quicker completion time.

So with all that said, what’s the answer to the question? Well the answer is within eight hours of your call if you are covered by one of our care packages, which I’m sure you’ll agree is pretty quick!

And don’t forget that our helpline is open 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.

More than just a speedy response

Now imagine you’ve called your JTM engineer because your commercial laundry equipment is on the blink and he arrives super-fast – you think he’s wonderful and make him a cuppa.

He then tells you that he doesn’t have the parts or can’t fix your machine until next week – you tip his cuppa down the nearest sink and switch to total panic mode, right?

Unrivalled service

Well just before you tear your hair out, remember this is service without compromise – we have a 94.6% first time fix rate and carry a host of spare parts in our van, which means this rarely happens. As for the other 5.4%, well sometimes machines really do need something a bit out of the ordinary, so in these cases will always endeavour to get you back up and running in the fastest possible time.

We are the only company in our sector to offer a service this comprehensive, with a 24 hour helpline for all of our customers – now that’s service without compromise.