We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the JTM Service team. This role will suit an experienced Accounts Clerk, Bookkeeper or Finance Assistant who has a strong understanding and experience of Sage Line 50 Professional and Bookkeeping.
The successful Accounts Assistant will find it easy to commute to Pudsey and will benefit from free onsite parking (a massive advantage over working in the centre of Leeds).
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Finance department at JTM Service. You will report into and work closely with the Finance & Administration Manager and be responsible for ensuring that all KPIs within the department are met.
Main responsibilities of Accounts Assistant:
• Month End reporting.
• Report on sales figures and targets.
• Annual VAT certificates.
• Ensure completion of various tax forms eg, Road Tax Renewal.
• Monthly Management Accounts.
• Archiving of accounts documentation correctly.
• Company month end stock administration including stock take.
• Maintenance and upkeep of management system.
• All aspects of Sales Ledger including daily, monthly and ad-hoc invoicing and credit control.
• All aspects of Purchase Ledger – supplier invoicing and reconciling supplier statements.
• Credit card and bank reconciliations.
• Mileage and Sales Team expenses.
• Petty cash management.
• Management of service contracts and warranties.
Skills and Abilities:
• Literate and numerate with the ability to input information into the company database.
• Accounting skills, knowledge and qualifications.
• An aptitude for numbers.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Communication skills.
We are keen to attract a hardworking and perceptive Accounts Assistant who is organised and can manage their own time effectively. We will be looking for evidence of this in your application. Your role will include Accounts Administration as well so it is vital that you have a good command of the English Language.
So, if you can tick all the above tasks and have proven experience with Sage Line 50 Professional, Monthly Accounts and Invoicing then you could be our next Accounts Assistant. To apply please send your CV along with a cover letter to David@jtmservice.co.uk.